There has been a lot of commotion and confusion about AT&T Uverse coupon code savings, which ranges from $200-$400, that is being offered to consumers within the past year or so. How does the savings work? Do you really get the entire amount of $200-$400 back in cash? Is there a specific coupon code that consumers need? To help answer answer all of these questions lets dissect the AT&T Uverse offer and see exactly what consumers get and if they really save at the end.
What is Uverse TV
Uverse Tv is Att’s new digital High definition entertainment package which has been online for 2-3 years. Uverse TV combines TV, high-speed internet, and digital home phone service to work together seamlessly. A few of the many benefits of Uverse Tv include:
- Recording of four programs at once
- 110 available HD Channels
- Displaying of missed phone calls on your tv
- Wireless Programming from the internet
What are the current AT&T Uverse Savings
- $200-$350 in promotions cards when you order U200 Double pack plan
- Extra $50 promotions card if you get the U200 Triple Pack plan and above
- Must be a new AT&T Uverse client. Does not apply for any upgrades.
In summary, there really is not any specific Uverse coupon code which consumers can use to get instant cash-back. However, the promotional savings of $200-$400 is valid and true if consumers apply for and get Uverse Double Pack and or the Triple Pack plan only. The savings is in the form of a rewards card which you can use to retrieve the total amount varying from $200-$400, depending on the promotion available at any given time. Also, the plan is not eligible for any upgrades for existing Uverse consumers, you must be new to Uverse.
To see current Att Uverse savings go to Att Uverse Coupon.